- Process your personal data limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
- Be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect them.
Entering personal data
For example, to make a booking or to register for the newsletter, you will be asked for personal information. We only use the personal information you provide to provide the service, to provide the relevant travel product or to inform you about travel products in the future. During the booking process you will be asked to provide details of those staying at home. We assume that you inform those who stay at home that we have their data in our possession and will only use it in the event of an emergency.
Inspection, correction and deletion of personal data
We are responsible for data processing. If you wish to view, correct and / or delete your personal data, you can do this via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apeldoorn, October 2018